Gymnastics Parties at HGA
Click here to download the Birthday Party Flyer.
Click here to download the Party Booking Form.
Click here to download the Birthday Party Invitation.
PARTY GOERS will enjoy loads of fun in our fully set up gymnastic facility. Let our certified coaching staff take your kids to the heights of adventure on our rope climb, wall bars, uneven bars, spring loaded floor, tumbling hill, in-ground trampoline and 50 foot Tumbltrak! While the kids are having fun, parents are welcome to watch from our lower level viewing room. PARTIES FOR AGES 4 +
Two Hour parties are available on weekend afternoons at the following times:
- 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
GYM - FIRST HOUR - Your guests will enjoy one hour in the gym with our NCCP certified coaching staff who will plan activities according to the ages and ability of the children. We will provide a fun filled environment for their celebration. For our base party we provide 2 coaches. For parties with more than 12 guests we provide an additional coach.
PARTY ROOM - SECOND HOUR - We will set up a special decorated area for your guests with tables, chairs, table cloths, plates, napkins, cups and cutlery. You provide the food. There is a
fridge with freezer available for your use.
COST FOR A TWO HOUR PARTY
- $232.00 for up to 12 children.
- add $20.00 for each additional child after 12 to a maximum of 18 children.
HGA BIRTHDAY PARTY SPECIAL
Ancaster Domino's Pizza is offering The Hamilton Gymnastic Academy an exclusive rate for pizza for when you book your party.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 at the time of booking.
- Payment for the balance upon arrival, please make cheque out to Hamilton Gymnastic Academy.
- A list of guests including name, age, telephone number (to comply with Gymnastics Ontario Insurance Regulations)
- Confirmation of the number of guests attending one week prior to the date booked.
- Prompt arrival of your guests. As there may be a party booked after yours, we will not be able to extend your time..
- Shorts and a T-shirt or body suit, bare feet in gym. No party dresses! No jewelry or hoop earrings, long hair tied back. Appropriate dress will ensure fun and safety for all.
A SAFE TIME FOR EVERYONE
A few simple steps on your behalf will assist us in providing a successful party for your child.
- Have guests to dress appropriately, no party dresses. This is an interactive party, shorts and t-shirts are great and kids go barefoot in the gym. Ask that children leave their jewelry at home and girls should have their hair tied back.
- Arrive about 10 minutes prior to the start of your party to allow time for children to change and be ready to start their activities.
- Parents may view the activities from the parent viewing area. Our gym is safe for children accompanied by a coach, however there are areas that should not be accessible to unaccompanied adults!
- If you wish to take some photos or videos, check in with the coach and they will advise you on when and where to do so. Help us prevent accidents... Remember that flash photography may startle children while on the equipment and result in a fall.
- Children under the age of 4 are not allowed in the gym during party activities except with prior approval of the coaching supervisor.